Friday, January 28, 2011

Mail's here and it's wret and grey's anatomy

 I got my packages today, and boy am I happy!  I finally have my own copy of Ben Balistreri's "Seaweed", and it's just one of the coolest books I've ever seen.  Also  I got myself a brush pen; a little pain in the butt to use, but I usually do get to the point of using it all the time.

I have tons of projects to finish, but I need a break now and then to do freelance (but only when it's appropriate)
I've created my icon/mascot but still found flaws in the design that left me unsatisfied. I wanted it to be more animal (since it is) yet it's design is anthro, which did cause conflict with the final version.  In the end, I got something suitable

though I do have fun drawing animals, I still like to draw humans.  I got up this morning (01/28) to use Posemaniac's 30-second gestures and made a new sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment