Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wret Vs. Eli (actually it was a doodle session)


Back on March 10, 2012

I've finally had an Open Canvas doodle session with a good friend of mine, Gabriel Cano (aka Eligecos)

I didn't record the conversations we all had there, cracking jokes, dealing with serious issues, and what not,  but our drawing session here tells a lot of story.

I admit that I think Open Canvas sucks as a drawing program, but I love the genius of making it so it can link to online and interact with other artists signed on.  I hope Adobe can do something like this with their programs, hell, even Google should've thought of something like this; it can be used for social interaction, brainstorming, and possibly for professional meetings.

I need to get a new computer and do this again

No comments:

Post a Comment