Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Inktober dump 03 - 09

#Inktober #3, #Drawlloween #1- #Ghost
"There’s nothing to do after death, and life is too short to waste on regret"
Blue flames not included
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

#Inktober #4/#Drawlloween #3- #Goblin
"A few things here, take something there. Greedy goblins don’t know that life’s not fair"
Keep your hands to yourself
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

#InkTober 2015 #5- #Undertale
"Everyone has fallen into darkness, made mistakes and became a stranger. With hope in your heart and a soul filled with kindness, our journey has started to become someone greater"
Undertale didn’t easily become my favorite, which is why this has become the one game I tell everyone they need to play
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

#inktober 2015 #6- #Skulker
"A series of bad choices and honest mistakes, time to reflect and take a break"
The guy had it tough, made worse by a heel-turned hero
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

#InkTober 2015 #7: #Pepper
“Tired of working a part-time job while my art become slob. Pick up where I fell, making art to sell”
And to celebrate this laziness, here’s a drawing where the only ink on it is the color… pencils were feeling left out
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015

#InkTober/#Drawlloween 2015 #8- #Vampire
“The night is a dangerous place to be careless and rude. Anger not those who are in a bad mood”
Shut up, up there! Can’t a creature of the night be allowed to work!?
Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

#Inktober 2015 #9: #Goth
“Is the spotlight something we torture ourselves to achieve in fear of fading into the dark? Maybe subjecting to tragedy is how each of us will find our unique mark!”
Suddenly memories started flooding in… mostly of Jr. High… Oh dear
I don’t think Gothic Hazel is here to stay. Nothing spoils such character like playing it ironically… but once I make her comic series, will some people know that this could have been a Hazel that could have been, given what she will go through
Fun fact- when coloring this image, I found a pack of pens that I bought a long time ago and never used. So when I remembered my unnoticed* goth phase, I thought of limiting myself based on the colors I had available for this picture; when I didn’t have my colored pencil sets.
Most Goths would get it
*(Unnoticed as in I didn’t have anyone to share it with and didn’t do anything big like dye my hair or got piercings, just like dark things and contemplated what life was going to have for me. Sad to tell my younger self that life is harder than imagined, but what work I did to get here had made me stronger and even more determined)

Art by Matt “Wretneck” Billingsley (2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment